Another superb bit of research, this time from Do Not Break Our Unity
SNP dismal record on education:-
1. SNP failed miserably on education:-
2. SNP abandons teachers and smaller class sizes:-
3. SNP have broken their promises on primary school class sizes:-
4. SNP ‘failing miserably’ on teacher numbers:-
5. Shortfall of £11.2 million in further education bursary funds available to college students.:-
6. Salmond criticized over SNP education record:-
7. SNP MSP John Mason wants creationism in Scottish schools:-
8. SNP coerced independent body to delete critical comments about Scotland’s education system:-
As you can see from the information in the pages linked above, the SNP have failed our children and young people dismally. The only way to have even a chance of reversing the decline in education is to vote them out in May 2015.
This is despite an education underspend (money held back from the budget) of £165,000,000 in the year 2013-2014.